From start to finish, IESL offers a comprehensive range of engineering design services to meet our clients’ needs at every stage of the design process. This translates into higher constructability, reliability and quality on every project. IESL’s expertise and experience in the design and execution of onshore oil and gas projects provides solutions to major execution, logistics and environmental challenges. This business unit operates under four main activities.
Turbo Machinery Project Design
Centrifugal and Axial Compression Design, Radial and Axial Turbine Design, Fan, Expander and Pumps Design, Finite Element Structural Analysis and Field Service Solutions in Compressor/ Turbines.
Subsea & Geotechnical Projects
- Subsea Production Systems,
- Subsea Umbilical Riser and Flow line (SURF/URL/UFL),
- Subsea Manifolds Jumpers,
- Foundation Flow Assurance Studies.
Offshore Living Quarters and Accommodation
Our formula for success lies in a customer-oriented approach and delivering projects to the highest possible standards. From small 20-man Living Quarters (LQ) right through to a luxurious 250-man offshore hotel complex and an 874-man accommodation barge, our vast experience ensures that we are able to provide the highest possible standards and specification within the design brief.
We operate an engineering design method which is safe, efficient and uses fewer simultaneous trades during the build process to ensure interface conformity from FEED through to installation and hook-up. Internal cabin modules are also utilized to reduce the onsite construction schedule during fit-out and services installation.
Onshore/Offshore Projects (Topside Facilities)
The services we offer include
- Conceptual / Feasibility Studies,
- FEED and Detailed Engineering,
- Offshore Structure Installation Design,
- FPSO Platform Assessment
- Process Facilities & Skid Design
- Estimating and project controls
- Technical Documentation for Oil & Gas facilities, Pipeline Refineries, Plants and Petrochemical Industries.
We partner with our clients to provide quality services aimed at addressing their most complex challenges by providing tailored solutions for them to achieve sustained growth.
- Field development and evaluation studies
- Technical advisory services on green field development
- Consultancy management services on E&P activities
- Drafting operating manuals of oil industry facilities
- Feasibility studies on projects and investment proposals
- Business and strategic organizational plans
- Conducting studies on socio-economic & technical impact of projects
- Project and facility monitoring and evaluation services
- Technical due diligence studies