Position: Head, Training & Development
- Develop, articulate and oversee the implementation of a business strategy for the Training Unit
- Market and sell relevant training programmes and develop business opportunities with existing and potential clients on a continuous basis.
- Designing of clients’ production/maintenance-based engineering courses
- Engagement of expert engineering instructors from the US, UK, etc.
- Managing the entire spectrum of training operations for every course organized by the department
- Supervise the design and development of training programmes per client requirements
- Bidding for training RFQs
- Bachelors degree in Engineering , MBA
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience
- NSE, COREN, CIPM, CIPD