Job Title: SENIOR MANAGER- BRANCH OFFICE: PORT HARCOURT
Reports to – The CEO
- The role requires multidisciplinary skills and experience involving managing and supervising the branch location network of the company.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership for service delivery in engineering projects spanning engineering design, project management, environmental and geotechnical analysis, and waste management.
- Provide supervisory role on specific engineering projects as delegated by the engineering manager to ensure efficient and effective performance of the works.
- Provide technical support for Environmental & Analytical Laboratory Division, Environmental Analysis and Management including remediation projects; and ensure maintenance of quality performance and regulatory standards on analytical laboratory and waste management works.
- Oversees, tracks and report on project costs, schedules and status; works to keep projects on time and within budget.
- Provide input to strategic decisions and assist in resolving escalated issues arising from interactions among staff members and with clients.
- Undertake business development and marketing to secure projects for the company in all areas of its service offerings.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and regulatory agencies in the area.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- High level of integrity with strong work ethic with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Good knowledge of Engineering Software and MS Office Suite
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Certification in Industrial/Oilfield, Health Safety & Environment Management, COREN or NSE
- MBA and Project Management Certification is an added advantage
Method of Application
- All interested applicants should e-mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the job title as the subject of your mail.
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted.