Position: Training & Development Coordinator
Reports To: Head, Manpower Resourcing & Management
- Develop, articulate and oversees the implementation of business strategy for the Training Unit
- Marketing of relevant training programmes
- Development of business opportunities with existing and potential clients on a continuous basis.
- Designing of clients’ production/maintenance-based engineering courses
- Engagement of Expert Engineering Instructors from the US, UK, etc.
- Managing the entire spectrum of training operations for every course organized by the department
- Supervise the design and development of training programmes per client requirements
- Bidding for training RFQs
- A first degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
Minimum Experience: 3years of experience in a similar position.
- Member of CIPM is an added advantage
Method of Application
- All interested applicants should e-mail their CV to email@example.com
- Use the job title as the subject of your mail.
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted.