Job Position: Project Manager (Construction)
Job Objectives: Plan and supervise construction projects from beginning to end, ensuring that projects are completed within time and budgetary constraints; Provide early support for engineering and procurement activities; Manage client and stakeholder relationship; and understand of oil and gas industry construction requirement.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to establish projects and prepare plan outlines
- Calculate material costs and identify personnel needed to complete projects
- Monitor design content and coordinates design revisions for constructability and compliance with basis documents, schedule, and budget
- Determine necessary permits and ensure they are obtained
- Develop and review project budget and prepare detailed plan to allocate funds by stage or by labor, materials and contingencies
- Establish accurate cost breakdowns for invoicing purposes to allow adequate cash flow through projects
- Develop and maintain written preconstruction, construction, and closeout execution plans, obtains review and approval from Project Executive and/or Director of Operations, and communicates to project team
- Develops and maintains project schedules, including targeted and actual activities lists, durations, and sequencing logic and communicates to project team
- Negotiating contracts with subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, labor unions, etc.
- Development and management of all project documentation
- Masters/Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 14 years relevant work experience
- Registered Professional Engineer (or non-USA equivalent)