JOB TITLE: GAS PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Reports to: General Manager, Engineering
- Develop and implement methodologies and procedures based on principles and specifications for projects.
- Oversee the execution of gas projects to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Perform detailed calculations to determine construction and installation parameters and specifications
- Develop budgets, estimate labor, material, and construction costs for gas projects.
- Conduct research on gas systems, products, components, and applications.
- Evaluate gas systems’ and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods and properties as required.
- Design, implement, and improve gas facilities and systems for commercial and industrial purposes.
- Assist in developing new gas project and conduct audit of gas systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- High level of integrity with strong work ethic with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Good knowledge of Engineering Software and MS Office Suite
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- Certification in COREN or NSE
- Project Management Certification is an added advantage
Method of Application
- All interested applicants should e-mail their CV to email@example.com
- Use the job title as the subject of your mail.
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted.