JOB TITLE: ENGINEERING MANAGER
Reports to – General Manager, Engineering
- Development, execution, supervision, and coordination of all technical aspects of on-going projects and projects under development.
- Responsible for Performance Monitoring Processes (PMS) to ensure targets are met with respect to quality, cost and schedule on all projects.
- Supervise and work closely with various engineering discipline Leads and be responsible for the overall technical delivery of projects and services to the satisfaction of our various clients.
- Manage the overall productivity of engineering staff by assigning the right individuals to tasks in all cases.
- Plan and manage engineering and design systems implementation, technical specifications, standard drawings standard setup of models etc., and data management systems.
- Provide technical interface with customer and ensure the customer is aware of the environmental effects of the deliverable and is qualitative/quantitative information, including options for improvement.
- Integrity, Drive for Results, Technical & Functional Skill, Customer Focus & HSE Capability
- Building Business Relation, Presentation Skills, Time Management, Problem Solving, Timely Decision Making and Organizing.
- Good understanding of multi-discipline engineering delivery and detailed knowledge of the application of applicable EMS Processes.
Qualification. & Experience
- 18 years minimum experience in Onshore/ Offshore / FPSO Oil and Gas Design Industry
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- Certification in COREN or NSE
- MBA and Project Management Certification is an added advantage
Method of Application
- All interested applicants should e-mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the job title as the subject of your mail.
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted.